Foot Action

Add to your collection today at Footaction.com! Shop the latest Jordan footwear and apparel NOW! Online Only; Some exclusions may apply.

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'M BACK... Just Moved To The DC Metro Area

What up visitors and sneaker heads... It's been a minute, but I'm back doing what I do. I had to set aside the hobby for a minute until I got settled in, but I'm back and going to keep the sneaker and fashion news coming. In the upcoming months I'm going to do a couple of reviews on the sneaker boutiques in the DC area to let you guys know who carries the heat and has decent pricing. Don't be a stranger and check back for that info.

This is the kind of heat that I don't live to far away from. Living in Japan was great, but I think DC might have Japan beat... We'll see!

Kickk Spott
14236 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007

No comments:

Post a Comment